Starter Motors & Alternators
At Auto Ignition, we can deal with the majority of Starter Motor and Alternator problems on past and current vehicles. We can test your Starter Motor and give you the benefit of our experience. We recondition and repair most Starter Motors and Alternator within our workshops. We also have Nationwide links with manufacturers and we can therefore, obtain replacement units rapidly.
At Auto Ignition, we provide the following services:
- Test, on your vehicle, your Starter Motors or Alternators overall performance
- Diagnose Starter Motor / Alternator faults
- Remove and refit your Starter Motor
- Provide repair options and fit to your vehicle
- Provide a Reconditioned Starter Motor / Alternator and fit to your vehicle
- Auto Ignition are Experts in reconditioning and repairs
- We stock many units to suit local and imported vehicles and all come with our12 month guarantee.
A reconditioned unit saves you 30% on average
Buying a new starter motor or a new alternator can be expensive - by reconditioning existing units we can save you on average around 30% compared to the price of a new unit. Auto Ignition can recondition starter motors and alternators for cars, agricultural, marine, and classic car use. We also supply replacement parts for some units, such as alternator regulators, alternator rectifier pack s, and starter motor solenoids.
Cost savings, without loss of quality
All units are fully tested under load using our professional test rig, and provided with a 12 month guarantee.
Our units are reconditioned from original manufacturers parts (OE). Beware that some after-market new units, while cheaper than manufacturer supplied units, often won't perform as well or last as long as units reconditioned from original parts. Our units often out-live after-market parts for that reason.
Auto Ignition have been providing a flexible and quality alternator and starter motor repair, reconditioning and supply service to the trade and public for over 30 years.
Whatever your problem, please feel free to give us a call or send an email, we will do all we can to help!